A luxury SUV combines style and class with capability and driving height. It tells people you’re someone who values comfort and power, as well as legroom. There are hundreds of SUVs on the market that deciding which on to buy one becomes overwhelming. So, which luxury SUV should you go with?
You could go with any brand and likely find something that would suit your needs, but there are a few luxury SUV’s out there that go above and beyond the rest. They are the top of the line and owning one would make you stand out.
Let’s have a look at the top O’gara Coach La Jolla luxury SUV’s that are guaranteed to turn heads.
1. Bentley Bentayga
If you’re into buying luxury cars, and specifically SUV’s, the Bentayga is a must-have. As far as basic stats go, the W12 engine gets 12 mpg in the city and 19 on the highway. It features 600 horsepower and weighs a whopping 5,340lbs. This SUV also comes with an event seat in the back, so you and friends or family can park and enjoy the countless San Diego views.
It hits 0 to 60 in a mere 4 seconds and accelerates all the way up to 187mph. These two stats combined make it one of the fastest SUV in the world. If speed isn’t enough for you, it also comes with seat heaters, mounted screens for watching movies, and a whole host of technological goodies that will keep you entertained on those long road trips.
2. Rolls-Royce Cullinan
This SUV is the very first vehicle from RR to feature all-wheel drive. You might not think Rolls-Royce and “offroad” belong in the same sentence, but the Rolls-Royce Cullinan transformed all of that. It contains a button for off-roading that raises the suspension by 1.5 inches. The Cullinan can even go through bodies of water that are up to 21.3 inches deep with no problem.
Under the hood, it’s no slouch either, with a V-12 automatic tranny that has 8 different speeds. It can also reach a top speed of 155 mph and has 627lb-ft of torque as well as 570 horsepower. It’s not just a savage off-roading beast though, the inside is unbelievably elegant.
There are 5 USB ports, an alertness assistant, pedestrian and wildlife warning systems, and a camera that has night vision, panoramic view, and helicopter view. There’s even a rear center console that offers champagne flutes, a refrigerator, and fine crystal whiskey glasses.
3. Lamborghini Urus
That’s right, Lamborghini has a new SUV. And by the looks of it, you wouldn’t even realize that Lamborghini doesn’t exactly specialize in SUV’s. The Urus is a unique piece of automotive technology. It manages to maintain the classic Lamborghini design despite being an SUV.
Under the hood, it packs a serious punch with a 4.0-liter V8 engine and twin-turbos. It puts out a whopping 641 horsepower and 627 lb-ft of torque as well. The transmission is an 8-speed, and the Urus can hit 0-62 in 3.6 seconds. All of these numbers combine to make the Urus the world’s 5th fastest sports utility vehicle.
It also has an all-wheel drive that allows it to handle exceptionally well, even at high speeds. This system allows 40 percent of power to divert to the front wheels, with the other 60 percent of power sent to the rear wheels. The Urus has torque vectoring, which means it can individually route power to the left and right wheels. The air suspension system on the Urus allows it to clear 9.8 inches off the ground as well.
And depending on where you drive it, there are different settings to drive the Urus in. You’ve got street mode, dirt mode, track mode, sand mode, and snow mode.
Take it on a Test Drive
If you live in the San Diego area, O’Gara Coach La Jolla can set you up with any of the luxury vehicles mentioned and more. If you’re into buying luxury cars and you want to step your luxury SUV game up by getting into a Rolls Royce Cullinan, Lamborghini Urus, or Bentley Bentayga, then visit our showroom to get an up close and personal experience.
Easy Related Posts
What to Expect from an Exotic Car Dealership in San Diego
Buying an ultra-luxury car is a totally different experience than walking into a regular dealership. ...read more
5 Supercar Leases You Need Before the End of the Summer
Summer is in full swing, and that means you need to make the most of ...read more